Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Careful what you wear, Ladies.

I'm at work today, as usual. This woman comes to get things out of her totalled vehicle. She's wearing a skirt and heels. There's nothing really revealing about her. She's pretty in a quiet way. As she was getting into the jeep she was driving, her skirt rode up on her thigh until her ass was almost showing. Oh I wanted to look. But I turned away. It was then that a co-worker, who's also married, came up to me and said, "Why do you think I walked away? I was on the ground working as she was bending over the trunk getting things out. I can't be looking at stuff like that."

Ladies, if you're going to a body shop, please be aware that if we're on the ground working on something we can see up your skirts. Some of us will be decent and look away. But some won't.

No comments: